INVITATION TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
The Organizing committee of the Africa Maintenance & Reliability Conference and Expo invites Practitioners, Experts and Service providers to submit an abstract for the 2nd Edition of the Africa Maintenance & Reliability Conference / Expo taking place at the prestigious Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria from November 6 – 8, 2017.
The Conference would incorporate experience based presentations, case studies and new technologies and workshops that would promote excellence in Maintenance, Reliability & Physical Asset Management which would translate to growth opportunities for the continent of Africa.
Theme: Innovating for Longevity: Driving Value through Excellence in Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management.
Date: November 6 – 8, 2017
Deadline: July 15th, 2017
Send 200 – 300 word abstract to email@example.com
1. Below are topical areas that abstracts should focus on:
• Physical Asset Management
• System standards (ISO 55000)
• New Technology in Maintenance & Reliability (IIoT etc)
• Leadership and Change Management
• Reliability Centered Maintenance
• Reliability Analysis and Modelling
• Work Management
• Root Cause analysis
• Operational Excellence
2. Time Allotted: 45 Mins
Why Present at AMRC 2017
• Showcase work done, Lessons learnt, Success stories, results and expertise while reinforcing knowledge as a practitioner
• Contribute to the education of other participants and become part of their future success stories.
• Gain recognition from industry peers through the various promotion outlets.
• Drive solutions you provide in an engaging way to build meaningful relationships with both current and potential customers.
• Get full complimentary conference pass.
• June 1, 2017 Call for abstracts published
• July 15, 2017 Call for abstracts Closes
• July 30, 2017 Notification of acceptance or Rejection
• October 15, 2017 Deadline for Submission of Slides and written paper of 2000 words for publication in our magazine to be launched after the conference.
• October 6, 2017 AMRC 2017 commences
Intellectual Property Disclaimer:
As part of the submission process, you will be asked to accept the following disclaimer language:
Please note: While the author(s) of both the white paper and PowerPoint presentation developed for the AMRC retain full ownership of those materials, in submitting an abstract and accepting a complimentary conference registration, it is mutually understood that the author(s) grant AMRC and its agents permission to duplicate, publish, market and sell (with no royalty or other compensation due to the authors) hard, electronic and web site-based copies of the presentation materials as compiled in the conference proceedings.